TreeSize Free V3.1
TreeSize Free V3.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TreeSize Free V3.1 from your computerJAM Software
. Further information on JAM Software can be seen here
. You can get more details about TreeSize Free V3.1 at http://www.jam-software.com
. TreeSize Free V3.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TreeSize Free V3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called TreeSizeFree.exe and it has a size of 3.54 MB (3708272 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside TreeSize Free V3.1. They take about 4.73 MB (4961504
bytes) on disk.
- TreeSizeFree.exe (3.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This data is about TreeSize Free V3.1 version 3.1
TreeSize Free V3.1 is an application released by the software company JAM Software. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove TreeSize Free V3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TreeSize Free V3.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TreeSize Free V3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TreeSize Free V3.1". If it is installed on your PC the TreeSize Free V3.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select TreeSize Free V3.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TreeSize Free V3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TreeSize Free V3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jam-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TreeSize Free V3.1.
8. After removing TreeSize Free V3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TreeSize Free V3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TreeSize Free V3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TreeSize Free V3.1 by JAM Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TreeSize Free V3.1 by JAM Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TreeSize Free V3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:19:30.093