TreeSize Free V1.78
TreeSize Free V1.78 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78 from your systemJAM Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on JAM Software. Click on http://www.jam-software.com
to get more info about TreeSize Free V1.78 on JAM Software's website. Usually the TreeSize Free V1.78 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78. treesize.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.27 MB (1333760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TreeSize Free V1.78. They occupy about 1.91 MB (2002762
bytes) on disk.
- treesize.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.78
of TreeSize Free V1.78.
TreeSize Free V1.78 is a program marketed by the software company JAM Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase TreeSize Free V1.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TreeSize Free V1.78 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TreeSize Free V1.78 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TreeSize Free V1.78". If it exists on your system the TreeSize Free V1.78 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TreeSize Free V1.78 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TreeSize Free V1.78, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TreeSize Free V1.78:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jam-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78.
8. After uninstalling TreeSize Free V1.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TreeSize Free V1.78 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TreeSize Free V1.78 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78 by JAM Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TreeSize Free V1.78 by JAM Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TreeSize Free V1.78 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:34:02.320