This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TreeSize 1.7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TreeSize 1.7 from your computerJAM Software
. You can find out more on JAM Software or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about TreeSize 1.7 at http://www.jam-software.com
. TreeSize 1.7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall TreeSize 1.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named treesize.exe and its approximative size is 794.00 KB (813056 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in TreeSize 1.7. They occupy 868.95 KB (889807
bytes) on disk.
- treesize.exe (794.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The current web page applies to TreeSize 1.7 version 1.7
TreeSize 1.7 is an application offered by the software company JAM Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove TreeSize 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TreeSize 1.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TreeSize 1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "TreeSize 1.7". If it exists on your system the TreeSize 1.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TreeSize 1.7 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TreeSize 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TreeSize 1.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jam-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JAM Software\TreeSize\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TreeSize 1.7.
8. After removing TreeSize 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TreeSize 1.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TreeSize 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TreeSize 1.7 by JAM Software from your PC, nor are we saying that TreeSize 1.7 by JAM Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TreeSize 1.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 07:55:58.950