TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) from your systemLennert Ploeger
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Lennert Ploeger. Detailed information about TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) can be seen at http://www.xs4all.nl/~lploeger/TreeComp.htm
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\TreeComp directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TreeComp\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64). The program's main executable file has a size of 6.45 MB (6761472 bytes) on disk and is named TreeComp.exe.
TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.22 MB (7566325
bytes) on disk:
- TreeComp.exe (6.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (785.99 KB)
The current web page applies to TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) version 4.04964
TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) is an application offered by Lennert Ploeger. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64)". The TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) program will be found automatically. After you select TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64):
- The publisher is: http://www.xs4all.nl/~lploeger/TreeComp.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TreeComp\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64).
8. After uninstalling TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) by Lennert Ploeger from your computer, nor are we saying that TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) by Lennert Ploeger is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TreeComp 4.0 b49 (x64) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 02:59:34.047