Treasure Track is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. Open here
for more details on Treasure Track. You can see more info on Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 305.88 KB (313216 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.38 KB (849280
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.29452
of Treasure Track. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application marketed by Treasure Track. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track app will be found automatically. When you select Treasure Track in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 03:01:42.670