Treasure Track is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. More information on Treasure Track can be found here
. More data about the application Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Treasure Track. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 305.88 KB (313224 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.38 KB (849288
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5791.11464
only. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program marketed by Treasure Track. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Treasure Track in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 18:21:25.990