This page is about Treasure Track for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Further information on Treasure Track can be found here
. More data about the application Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder (same installation drive as Windows). Treasure Track's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it takes approximately 305.88 KB (313224 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.38 KB (849288
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.38466
of Treasure Track. You can find below a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application marketed by Treasure Track. Some people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Treasure Track in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The publisher is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 10:32:19.770