TreadLightly_v1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TreadLightly_v1.0 from your PCDigiPen Institute of Technology
. Further information on DigiPen Institute of Technology can be seen here
. More data about the software TreadLightly_v1.0 can be seen at http://www.digipen.edu/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DigiPen\TreadLightly directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for TreadLightly_v1.0 is C:\Program Files\DigiPen\TreadLightly\unins000.exe. CinderEngine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.53 MB (1605120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TreadLightly_v1.0. They occupy 2.57 MB (2690209
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- CinderEngine.exe (1.53 MB)
The current page applies to TreadLightly_v1.0 version 1.0
TreadLightly_v1.0 is a program released by the software company DigiPen Institute of Technology. Some people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TreadLightly_v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TreadLightly_v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TreadLightly_v1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TreadLightly_v1.0". If it exists on your system the TreadLightly_v1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select TreadLightly_v1.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TreadLightly_v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TreadLightly_v1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digipen.edu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiPen\TreadLightly\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TreadLightly_v1.0.
8. After removing TreadLightly_v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TreadLightly_v1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TreadLightly_v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TreadLightly_v1.0 by DigiPen Institute of Technology from your PC, we are not saying that TreadLightly_v1.0 by DigiPen Institute of Technology is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TreadLightly_v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-16 18:36:21.293