You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TrayStatus 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TrayStatus 2.0 from your systemBinary Fortress Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Binary Fortress Software. Further information about TrayStatus 2.0 can be seen at https://www.binaryfortress.com/TrayStatus/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TrayStatus directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TrayStatus 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TrayStatus\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. TrayStatus 2.0's main file takes about 2.58 MB (2700304 bytes) and is named TrayStatus.exe.
TrayStatus 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.70 MB (3881520
bytes) on disk.
- TrayStatus.exe (2.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about TrayStatus 2.0 version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall TrayStatus 2.0.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TrayStatus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TrayStatus
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TrayStatus\TrayStatus.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TrayStatus\TrayStatus on the Web.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TrayStatus\TrayStatus Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TrayStatus\TrayStatus.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Binary Fortress Software\TrayStatus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\d6b74f60-2e9d-4c60-a8b7-b7d737c44ad4_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
TrayStatus 2.0 is an application released by the software company Binary Fortress Software. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove TrayStatus 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TrayStatus 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TrayStatus 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TrayStatus 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the TrayStatus 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TrayStatus 2.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TrayStatus 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TrayStatus 2.0:
- The publisher is: https://www.binaryfortress.com/TrayStatus/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TrayStatus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TrayStatus 2.0.
8. After uninstalling TrayStatus 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TrayStatus 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TrayStatus 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TrayStatus 2.0 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, nor are we saying that TrayStatus 2.0 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TrayStatus 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:03:00.693