TrayGames Client is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TrayGames Client from your systemTrayGames
. Go over here
for more information on TrayGames. Click on http://www.traygames.com/?source=AddRemovePrograms
to get more information about TrayGames Client on TrayGames's website. TrayGames Client is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TrayGames\Client folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for TrayGames Client is C:\Program Files\TrayGames\Client\UpdateSetup.exe /u. TGGui.exe is the TrayGames Client's primary executable file and it takes around 992.63 KB (1016456 bytes) on disk.
TrayGames Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.69 MB (1775136
bytes) on disk.
- MDXTest.exe (23.63 KB)
- TGGui.exe (992.63 KB)
- TGLobby.exe (332.63 KB)
- UpdateSetup.exe (384.63 KB)
TrayGames Client is an application released by TrayGames. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TrayGames Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TrayGames Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TrayGames Client or simply click the Search field and type in "TrayGames Client". If it exists on your system the TrayGames Client app will be found very quickly. After you click TrayGames Client in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TrayGames Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TrayGames Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.traygames.com/?source=AddRemovePrograms
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TrayGames\Client\UpdateSetup.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TrayGames Client.
8. After removing TrayGames Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TrayGames Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TrayGames Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TrayGames Client by TrayGames from your PC, nor are we saying that TrayGames Client by TrayGames is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TrayGames Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-08 12:20:02.623