Tray Radio V184.108.40.206
Tray Radio V220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Tray Radio V18.104.22.168 from your computerNend Software
. You can read more on Nend Software or check for application updates here
. Tray Radio V22.214.171.124 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nend Software\Tray Radio directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Nend Software\Tray Radio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tray Radio V126.96.36.199. Tray Radio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.47 MB (1542656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Tray Radio V188.8.131.52. They take 4.12 MB (4317024
bytes) on disk.
- Config.exe (1.35 MB)
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- Tray Radio.exe (1.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (820.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Tray Radio V184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Tray Radio V18.104.22.168 is an application released by Nend Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Tray Radio V22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Tray Radio V126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tray Radio V188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tray Radio V184.108.40.206". The Tray Radio V220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tray Radio V18.104.22.168 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tray Radio V22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tray Radio V126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Tray Radio V188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tray Radio V184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tray Radio V220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tray Radio V18.104.22.168 by Nend Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Tray Radio V22.214.171.124 by Nend Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tray Radio V126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 09:52:34.520