Tray Radio V10.0.1.0
Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 from your PCNend Software
. Additional info about Nend Software can be found here
. Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Nend Software\Tray Radio folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 is C:\Program Files\Nend Software\Tray Radio\unins000.exe. Tray Radio V10.0.1.0's main file takes about 1.34 MB (1406464 bytes) and is named Tray Radio.exe.
Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.98 MB (4174931
bytes) on disk.
- Config.exe (1.34 MB)
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- Tray Radio.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (818.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.1.0
of Tray Radio V10.0.1.0.
Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 is an application released by Nend Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tray Radio V10.0.1.0". The Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tray Radio V10.0.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tray Radio V10.0.1.0.
8. After removing Tray Radio V10.0.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 by Nend Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 by Nend Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tray Radio V10.0.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 19:03:35.063