Travelzoo is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Travelzoo from your computerSweetLabs
. Check out here
for more info on SweetLabs. Travelzoo is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Travelzoo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL02e1029e883ac7aa827ca5729b3d94ad1e2f113b. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Travelzoo's main file takes around 7.50 MB (7863808 bytes) and is named HostAppService.exe.
Travelzoo contains of the executables below. They take 20.62 MB (21624320
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.50 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.14 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.92 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Travelzoo version 18.104.22.168967
Travelzoo is an application released by SweetLabs. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Travelzoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Travelzoo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Travelzoo or simply click the Search field and type in "Travelzoo". If it is installed on your PC the Travelzoo app will be found automatically. After you click Travelzoo in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Travelzoo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Travelzoo.
8. After uninstalling Travelzoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Travelzoo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Travelzoo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Travelzoo by SweetLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that Travelzoo by SweetLabs is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Travelzoo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:09:59.633