Travel Agency is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Travel Agency from your PCMedia Contact LLC
. You can read more on Media Contact LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.GameTop.com/
to get more information about Travel Agency on Media Contact LLC's website. Usually the Travel Agency program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Travel Agency folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Travel Agency\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Travel Agency. TravelAgency.exe is the Travel Agency's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.03 MB (2129920 bytes) on disk.
Travel Agency contains of the executables below. They take 2.69 MB (2825498
bytes) on disk.
- TravelAgency.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about Travel Agency version 1.0
Travel Agency is an application offered by the software company Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Travel Agency is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Travel Agency with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Travel Agency or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Travel Agency". If it exists on your system the Travel Agency application will be found very quickly. After you select Travel Agency in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Travel Agency, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Travel Agency:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Travel Agency\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Travel Agency.
8. After removing Travel Agency, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Travel Agency that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Travel Agency with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Travel Agency by Media Contact LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Travel Agency by Media Contact LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Travel Agency in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 19:52:43.263