This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Travel Agency for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Travel Agency from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Travel Agency on WildTangent's website. Usually the Travel Agency program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TravelAgency directory, depending on the user's option during install. Travel Agency's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TravelAgency\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. TravelAgency-WT.exe is the Travel Agency's main executable file and it takes circa 4.31 MB (4522856 bytes) on disk.
Travel Agency contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.72 MB (7044016
bytes) on disk.
- TravelAgency-WT.exe (4.31 MB)
- TravelAgency.exe (2.03 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Travel Agency.
Travel Agency is an application offered by WildTangent. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Travel Agency is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Travel Agency from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Travel Agency or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Travel Agency". If it is installed on your PC the Travel Agency app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Travel Agency in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Travel Agency, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Travel Agency:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TravelAgency\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Travel Agency.
8. After removing Travel Agency, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Travel Agency that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Travel Agency with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Travel Agency by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Travel Agency by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Travel Agency supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 16:14:42.377