This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Travel Agency for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Travel Agency from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Travel Agency on WildTangent's website. Usually the Travel Agency program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TravelAgency directory, depending on the user's option during install. Travel Agency's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TravelAgency\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. TravelAgency-WT.exe is the Travel Agency's main executable file and it takes circa 4.31 MB (4522856 bytes) on disk.
Travel Agency contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.72 MB (7044016
bytes) on disk.
- TravelAgency-WT.exe (4.31 MB)
- TravelAgency.exe (2.03 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Travel Agency.
Travel Agency is an application offered by WildTangent. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Travel Agency is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Travel Agency from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Travel Agency or simply activate the Search field and type in "Travel Agency". If it exists on your system the Travel Agency app will be found very quickly. When you select Travel Agency in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Travel Agency, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Travel Agency:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TravelAgency\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Travel Agency.
8. After removing Travel Agency, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Travel Agency that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Travel Agency with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Travel Agency by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Travel Agency by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Travel Agency supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 16:14:42.377