Transport Giant Gold
This page is about Transport Giant Gold for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Transport Giant Gold from your computerUIG GmbH
. Additional info about UIG GmbH can be found here
. You can read more about about Transport Giant Gold at http://www.uieg.de
. Transport Giant Gold is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transport Giant Gold folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Transport Giant Gold is C:\Program Files (x86)\Transport Giant Gold\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.19 MB (2297856 bytes) on disk and is named transportgiant.exe.
Transport Giant Gold installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.38 MB (3539953
bytes) on disk.
- OpenURL.exe (64.00 KB)
- transportgiant.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (469.70 KB)
Transport Giant Gold is an application offered by UIG GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Transport Giant Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Transport Giant Gold from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Transport Giant Gold or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Transport Giant Gold". If it is installed on your PC the Transport Giant Gold program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Transport Giant Gold in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Transport Giant Gold, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Transport Giant Gold:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uieg.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Transport Giant Gold\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Transport Giant Gold.
8. After uninstalling Transport Giant Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Transport Giant Gold that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Transport Giant Gold with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Transport Giant Gold by UIG GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Transport Giant Gold by UIG GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Transport Giant Gold supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 19:23:40.560