Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 from your systemTransparent Corporation
. More info about Transparent Corporation can be read here
. More information about Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 can be found at http://www.transparentcorp.com
. Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transparent Taskbar Tool directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Transparent Taskbar Tool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2's main file takes about 111.00 KB (113664 bytes) and its name is gacutil.exe.
Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 849.78 KB (870170
bytes) on disk:
- gacutil.exe (111.00 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (48.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2.
Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 is an application by the software company Transparent Corporation. Some users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2". The Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 app will be found automatically. When you select Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.transparentcorp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Transparent Taskbar Tool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2.
8. After removing Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 by Transparent Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 by Transparent Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Transparent Taskbar Tool 1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 06:54:47.893