Transmission Remote GUI 5.14
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 from your systemYury Sidorov & Alexander Petrov
. More information on Yury Sidorov & Alexander Petrov can be seen here
. Click on https://github.com/transmission-remote-gui/transgui
to get more details about Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 on Yury Sidorov & Alexander Petrov's website. Usually the Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transmission Remote GUI directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Transmission Remote GUI 5.14's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Transmission Remote GUI\unins000.exe. transgui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.98 MB (3120640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Transmission Remote GUI 5.14. They occupy an average of 4.12 MB (4324693
bytes) on disk.
- transgui.exe (2.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 version 5.14
Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 is a program released by the software company Yury Sidorov & Alexander Petrov. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Transmission Remote GUI 5.14". The Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 application will be found very quickly. After you select Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Transmission Remote GUI 5.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Transmission Remote GUI 5.14:
- The software company is: https://github.com/transmission-remote-gui/transgui
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Transmission Remote GUI\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Transmission Remote GUI 5.14.
8. After removing Transmission Remote GUI 5.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 by Yury Sidorov & Alexander Petrov from your computer, we are not saying that Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 by Yury Sidorov & Alexander Petrov is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Transmission Remote GUI 5.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:12:29.237