Transmission Remote GTK
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Transmission Remote GTK for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Transmission Remote GTK from your systemAlan Fitton
. Open here
for more info on Alan Fitton. Transmission Remote GTK is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Synology\Transmission Remote GTK directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Transmission Remote GTK is C:\Program Files\Synology\Transmission Remote GTK\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. transmission-remote-gtk.exe is the Transmission Remote GTK's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 680.34 KB (696672 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Transmission Remote GTK. They occupy about 826.80 KB (846644
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (67.77 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (39.35 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (39.35 KB)
- transmission-remote-gtk.exe (680.34 KB)
Transmission Remote GTK is a program marketed by the software company Alan Fitton. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Transmission Remote GTK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Transmission Remote GTK from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Transmission Remote GTK or simply click the Search field and type in "Transmission Remote GTK". If it exists on your system the Transmission Remote GTK application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Transmission Remote GTK in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Transmission Remote GTK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Transmission Remote GTK.
8. After uninstalling Transmission Remote GTK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Transmission Remote GTK that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Transmission Remote GTK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Transmission Remote GTK by Alan Fitton from your computer, nor are we saying that Transmission Remote GTK by Alan Fitton is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Transmission Remote GTK in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-23 19:07:05.153