TranslucentTB is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall TranslucentTB from your computerTranslucentTB Open Source Developers
. Additional info about TranslucentTB Open Source Developers can be read here
. Detailed information about TranslucentTB can be found at https://github.com/TranslucentTB
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslucentTB folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslucentTB\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TranslucentTB. The application's main executable file is labeled TranslucentTB.exe and it has a size of 488.00 KB (499712 bytes).
TranslucentTB is composed of the following executables which take 1.98 MB (2074833
bytes) on disk:
- TranslucentTB.exe (488.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of TranslucentTB. For other TranslucentTB versions please click below:
TranslucentTB is a program released by the software company TranslucentTB Open Source Developers. Some users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase TranslucentTB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TranslucentTB from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TranslucentTB or simply activate the Search field and type in "TranslucentTB". If it exists on your system the TranslucentTB program will be found very quickly. After you click TranslucentTB in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TranslucentTB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TranslucentTB:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/TranslucentTB
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslucentTB\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TranslucentTB.
8. After uninstalling TranslucentTB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TranslucentTB which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TranslucentTB using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TranslucentTB by TranslucentTB Open Source Developers from your computer, we are not saying that TranslucentTB by TranslucentTB Open Source Developers is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TranslucentTB supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:26:50.767