TranslucentTB is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall TranslucentTB from your computerTranslucentTB Open Source Developers
. Additional info about TranslucentTB Open Source Developers can be read here
. Detailed information about TranslucentTB can be found at https://github.com/TranslucentTB
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslucentTB folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslucentTB\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TranslucentTB. The application's main executable file is labeled TranslucentTB.exe and it has a size of 488.00 KB (499712 bytes).
TranslucentTB is composed of the following executables which take 1.98 MB (2074833
bytes) on disk:
- TranslucentTB.exe (488.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TranslucentTB. For other TranslucentTB versions please click below:
TranslucentTB is a program released by the software company TranslucentTB Open Source Developers. Some users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase TranslucentTB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TranslucentTB from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TranslucentTB or simply click the Search field and type in "TranslucentTB". The TranslucentTB application will be found automatically. When you click TranslucentTB in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TranslucentTB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TranslucentTB:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/TranslucentTB
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslucentTB\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TranslucentTB.
8. After uninstalling TranslucentTB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TranslucentTB which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TranslucentTB using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TranslucentTB by TranslucentTB Open Source Developers from your computer, we are not saying that TranslucentTB by TranslucentTB Open Source Developers is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TranslucentTB supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:26:50.767