TranslatorX version 11.0.1
TranslatorX version 11.0.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall TranslatorX version 11.0.1 from your systemPaul Giralt
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Paul Giralt. More details about TranslatorX version 11.0.1 can be found at http://translatorx.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslatorX directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove TranslatorX version 11.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslatorX\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TranslatorX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.20 MB (6500793 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TranslatorX version 11.0.1. They take an average of 7.08 MB (7427166
bytes) on disk.
- TranslatorX.exe (6.20 MB)
- txmt.exe (199.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The current page applies to TranslatorX version 11.0.1 version 11.0.1
TranslatorX version 11.0.1 is a program offered by Paul Giralt. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase TranslatorX version 11.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TranslatorX version 11.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TranslatorX version 11.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TranslatorX version 11.0.1". If it exists on your system the TranslatorX version 11.0.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select TranslatorX version 11.0.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TranslatorX version 11.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TranslatorX version 11.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://translatorx.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslatorX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TranslatorX version 11.0.1.
8. After removing TranslatorX version 11.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TranslatorX version 11.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TranslatorX version 11.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TranslatorX version 11.0.1 by Paul Giralt from your computer, nor are we saying that TranslatorX version 11.0.1 by Paul Giralt is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TranslatorX version 11.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-17 01:04:19.647