TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar
TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar from your computerTranslatorBar 1.2
. More information on TranslatorBar 1.2 can be seen here
. Click on http://TranslatorBar12.OurToolbar.com/
to get more information about TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar on TranslatorBar 1.2's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslatorBar_1.2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslatorBar_1.2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar. The program's main executable file has a size of 37.59 KB (38496 bytes) on disk and is labeled TranslatorBar_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe.
TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 346.67 KB (354992
bytes) on disk:
- TranslatorBar_1.2ToolbarHelper.exe (37.59 KB)
- TranslatorBar_1.2ToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This data is about TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslatorBar_1.2\toolbar.cfg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TranslatorBar_1.2 Toolbar
TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar is a program marketed by TranslatorBar 1.2. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar". The TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://TranslatorBar12.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TranslatorBar_1.2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar.
8. After removing TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar by TranslatorBar 1.2 from your PC, we are not saying that TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar by TranslatorBar 1.2 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TranslatorBar 1.2 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-26 00:43:30.980