You can find below detailed information on how to remove Transformers for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Transformers from your PCR.G.Torrent-Games
. You can read more on R.G.Torrent-Games or check for application updates here
. Transformers is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G.Torrent-Games\Transformers folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Transformers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\R.G.Torrent-Games\Transformers\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Transformers.exe is the Transformers's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.53 MB (3702784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Transformers. They occupy about 3.58 MB (3751936
bytes) on disk.
- DATAins.exe (48.00 KB)
- Transformers.exe (3.53 MB)
This page is about Transformers version 1.0
Transformers is a program marketed by R.G.Torrent-Games. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Transformers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Transformers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Transformers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Transformers". The Transformers app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Transformers in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Transformers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Transformers.
8. After removing Transformers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Transformers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Transformers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Transformers by R.G.Torrent-Games from your PC, we are not saying that Transformers by R.G.Torrent-Games is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Transformers in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 02:45:51.627