Transform XP to Vista 3.1
This info is about Transform XP to Vista 3.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Transform XP to Vista 3.1 from your PCOrdinarySoft
. More information on OrdinarySoft can be found here
. Please open http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
if you want to read more on Transform XP to Vista 3.1 on OrdinarySoft's website. Transform XP to Vista 3.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Transform XP to Vista folder, regulated by the user's option. Transform XP to Vista 3.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Transform XP to Vista\unins000.exe. VistaStartMenu.exe is the Transform XP to Vista 3.1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.07 MB (2171392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Transform XP to Vista 3.1. They take about 7.95 MB (8340161
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- VistaHookApp.exe (61.00 KB)
- VistaStartMenu.exe (2.07 MB)
- InstallRunner.exe (316.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (336.81 KB)
- YahooWidgets.exe (4.52 MB)
This page is about Transform XP to Vista 3.1 version 3.1
Transform XP to Vista 3.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Transform XP to Vista 3.1:
- C:\Program Files\Transform XP to Vista
Transform XP to Vista 3.1 is a program marketed by the software company OrdinarySoft. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Transform XP to Vista 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Transform XP to Vista 3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Transform XP to Vista 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Transform XP to Vista 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the Transform XP to Vista 3.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Transform XP to Vista 3.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Transform XP to Vista 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Transform XP to Vista 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Transform XP to Vista\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Transform XP to Vista 3.1.
8. After removing Transform XP to Vista 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Transform XP to Vista 3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Transform XP to Vista 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Transform XP to Vista 3.1 by OrdinarySoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Transform XP to Vista 3.1 by OrdinarySoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Transform XP to Vista 3.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:41:55.913