This info is about Transcript 2.3.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Transcript 2.3.2 from your PCJacob Boerema
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Jacob Boerema. Click on http://www.jacobboerema.nl
to get more information about Transcript 2.3.2 on Jacob Boerema's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcript directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Transcript 2.3.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcript\uninst.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Transcript.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.99 MB (3133440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Transcript 2.3.2. They occupy about 3.04 MB (3184000
bytes) on disk.
- Transcript.exe (2.99 MB)
- Uninst.exe (49.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Transcript 2.3.2 version 2.3.2
Transcript 2.3.2 is a program offered by Jacob Boerema. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Transcript 2.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Transcript 2.3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Transcript 2.3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Transcript 2.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Transcript 2.3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Transcript 2.3.2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Transcript 2.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Transcript 2.3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jacobboerema.nl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcript\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Transcript 2.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Transcript 2.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Transcript 2.3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Transcript 2.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Transcript 2.3.2 by Jacob Boerema from your computer, we are not saying that Transcript 2.3.2 by Jacob Boerema is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Transcript 2.3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:42:38.040