Transcribe! 8.75.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Transcribe! 8.75.2 from your computerSeventh String Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Seventh String Software. Click on https://www.seventhstring.com
to get more facts about Transcribe! 8.75.2 on Seventh String Software's website. Transcribe! 8.75.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcribe! directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Transcribe! 8.75.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcribe!\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Transcribe.exe and its approximative size is 6.73 MB (7052352 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Transcribe! 8.75.2. They occupy an average of 7.86 MB (8239232
bytes) on disk.
- Transcribe.exe (6.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.75
of Transcribe! 8.75.2.
Transcribe! 8.75.2 is a program by Seventh String Software. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Transcribe! 8.75.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Transcribe! 8.75.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Transcribe! 8.75.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Transcribe! 8.75.2". The Transcribe! 8.75.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Transcribe! 8.75.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Transcribe! 8.75.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Transcribe! 8.75.2:
- The software company is: https://www.seventhstring.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcribe!\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Transcribe! 8.75.2.
8. After removing Transcribe! 8.75.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Transcribe! 8.75.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Transcribe! 8.75.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Transcribe! 8.75.2 by Seventh String Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Transcribe! 8.75.2 by Seventh String Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Transcribe! 8.75.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 17:46:03.890