Transcend Secure Erase Tool
You can find on this page details on how to remove Transcend Secure Erase Tool for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Transcend Secure Erase Tool from your computerTranscend Information, Inc.
. Additional info about Transcend Information, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://transcend-info.com/
to get more info about Transcend Secure Erase Tool on Transcend Information, Inc.'s website. Transcend Secure Erase Tool is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\Secure Erase Tool directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Transcend Secure Erase Tool's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\Secure Erase Tool\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 387.91 KB (397216 bytes) on disk and is named SecureEraseTool.exe.
Transcend Secure Erase Tool installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.90 MB (3041637
bytes) on disk.
- SecureEraseTool.exe (387.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.52 MB)
This data is about Transcend Secure Erase Tool version 1.1
only. For other Transcend Secure Erase Tool versions please click below:
Transcend Secure Erase Tool is an application released by Transcend Information, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Transcend Secure Erase Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Transcend Secure Erase Tool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Transcend Secure Erase Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "Transcend Secure Erase Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Transcend Secure Erase Tool program will be found automatically. After you select Transcend Secure Erase Tool in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Transcend Secure Erase Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Transcend Secure Erase Tool:
- The software company is: http://transcend-info.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\Secure Erase Tool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Transcend Secure Erase Tool.
8. After removing Transcend Secure Erase Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Transcend Secure Erase Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Transcend Secure Erase Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Transcend Secure Erase Tool by Transcend Information, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Transcend Secure Erase Tool by Transcend Information, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Transcend Secure Erase Tool in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 09:04:11.830