TransTools+ is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TransTools+ from your systemStanislav Okhvat
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Stanislav Okhvat. Click on http://www.translatortools.net/transtoolsplus
to get more facts about TransTools+ on Stanislav Okhvat's website. TransTools+ is typically set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\TransTools+ directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. TransTools+'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\TransTools+\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the TransTools+'s primary executable file and it takes about 102.86 KB (105331 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TransTools+. They take 270.42 KB (276907
bytes) on disk.
- adxregistrator.exe (167.55 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.2
of TransTools+. You can find below info on other versions of TransTools+:
TransTools+ is a program marketed by Stanislav Okhvat. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase TransTools+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TransTools+ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TransTools+ or simply activate the Search field and type in "TransTools+". The TransTools+ program will be found automatically. When you select TransTools+ in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TransTools+, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TransTools+:
- The software company is: http://www.translatortools.net/transtoolsplus
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\TransTools+\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TransTools+.
8. After removing TransTools+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TransTools+ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TransTools+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TransTools+ by Stanislav Okhvat from your computer, we are not saying that TransTools+ by Stanislav Okhvat is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TransTools+ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 04:04:30.497