TransOcean 2 - Rivals
TransOcean 2 - Rivals is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals from your computerDeck13 Hamburg
. More information on Deck13 Hamburg can be seen here
. More info about the app TransOcean 2 - Rivals can be found at http://store.steampowered.com/app/350110
. Usually the TransOcean 2 - Rivals application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TransOcean 2 - Rivals folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TransOcean 2 - Rivals\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TransOcean 2 - Rivals's primary file takes about 19.63 MB (20583936 bytes) and is named TransOcean2.exe.
The executables below are part of TransOcean 2 - Rivals. They occupy an average of 94.35 MB (98936413
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TransOcean2.exe (19.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x86-100-sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86-90.exe (1.74 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
This data is about TransOcean 2 - Rivals version 220.127.116.11
TransOcean 2 - Rivals is an application by the software company Deck13 Hamburg. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase TransOcean 2 - Rivals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TransOcean 2 - Rivals from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TransOcean 2 - Rivals or simply click the Search field and type in "TransOcean 2 - Rivals". If it is installed on your PC the TransOcean 2 - Rivals application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TransOcean 2 - Rivals in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TransOcean 2 - Rivals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TransOcean 2 - Rivals:
- The publisher is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/350110
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TransOcean 2 - Rivals\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals.
8. After removing TransOcean 2 - Rivals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TransOcean 2 - Rivals which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TransOcean 2 - Rivals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals by Deck13 Hamburg from your computer, nor are we saying that TransOcean 2 - Rivals by Deck13 Hamburg is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TransOcean 2 - Rivals in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 19:19:50.620