This web page is about TransChat 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TransChat 126.96.36.199 from your PCSamsung Electronics, Inc.
. You can read more on Samsung Electronics, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the TransChat 188.8.131.52 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\TransChat directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for TransChat 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Samsung\TransChat\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 588.00 KB (602112 bytes) on disk and is named TransChatMain.exe.
TransChat 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.88 MB (3017378
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (261.50 KB)
- CommunicatorMenuControl.exe (1.70 MB)
- ProcessStarter.exe (15.50 KB)
- TransChatMain.exe (588.00 KB)
- TransHelperMain.exe (289.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.16 KB)
This info is about TransChat 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
TransChat 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company Samsung Electronics, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase TransChat 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TransChat 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TransChat 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TransChat 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the TransChat 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. After you click TransChat 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TransChat 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TransChat 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling TransChat 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TransChat 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TransChat 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TransChat 126.96.36.199 by Samsung Electronics, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TransChat 188.8.131.52 by Samsung Electronics, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TransChat 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 09:40:22.833