This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Trans 220.127.116.1196 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Trans 18.104.22.16896 from your computerLogintrans Sp z o.o.
. Further information on Logintrans Sp z o.o. can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Trans 22.214.171.12496 at http://trans.eu
. Trans 126.96.36.19996 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trans directory, subject to the user's decision. Trans 188.8.131.5296's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trans\unins000.exe. trans.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.50 MB (4714528 bytes) on disk.
Trans 184.108.40.20696 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.63 MB (5900319
bytes) on disk.
- trans.exe (4.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Trans 220.127.116.1196 version 18.104.22.16896
Trans 22.214.171.12496 is a program marketed by the software company Logintrans Sp z o.o.. Some people want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Trans 126.96.36.19996 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Trans 188.8.131.5296 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Trans 184.108.40.20696 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Trans 220.127.116.1196". If it exists on your system the Trans 18.104.22.16896 application will be found automatically. When you click Trans 22.214.171.12496 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Trans 126.96.36.19996, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trans 188.8.131.5296:
- The web site of the program is: http://trans.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trans\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trans 184.108.40.20696.
8. After removing Trans 220.127.116.1196, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Trans 18.104.22.16896 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trans 22.214.171.12496 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Trans 126.96.36.19996 by Logintrans Sp z o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Trans 188.8.131.5296 by Logintrans Sp z o.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trans 184.108.40.20696 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-17 10:36:50.550