This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tranquilidad Orange for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tranquilidad Orange from your computerActualize S.L.
. Check out here
for more details on Actualize S.L.. More information about Tranquilidad Orange can be seen at http://www.actualize.es
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Suite folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Tranquilidad Orange by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Suite\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Agent.exe is the Tranquilidad Orange's main executable file and it takes close to 673.00 KB (689152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Tranquilidad Orange. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1154493
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (454.43 KB)
- Agent.exe (673.00 KB)
Tranquilidad Orange is an application marketed by the software company Actualize S.L.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Tranquilidad Orange is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tranquilidad Orange from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tranquilidad Orange or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tranquilidad Orange". If it is installed on your PC the Tranquilidad Orange application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tranquilidad Orange in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tranquilidad Orange, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tranquilidad Orange:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.actualize.es
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Suite\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tranquilidad Orange.
8. After removing Tranquilidad Orange, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tranquilidad Orange which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tranquilidad Orange using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tranquilidad Orange by Actualize S.L. from your PC, we are not saying that Tranquilidad Orange by Actualize S.L. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tranquilidad Orange supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 18:28:53.393