Tral 3 4.0.138
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Tral 3 4.0.138 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Tral 3 4.0.138 from your computerOOO SMP
. You can find out more on OOO SMP or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Tral 3 4.0.138 at http://www.tral.ru
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tral 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Tral 3 4.0.138 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tral 3\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. TralSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 300.00 KB (307200 bytes) on disk.
Tral 3 4.0.138 contains of the executables below. They take 9.21 MB (9655641
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DX80NTeng.exe (7.01 MB)
- FilePlayer.exe (968.00 KB)
- MsnToAvi.exe (72.00 KB)
- NetViewer.exe (768.00 KB)
- TralListEdit.exe (72.00 KB)
- TralSetup.exe (300.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (54.92 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.77 KB)
This data is about Tral 3 4.0.138 version 4.0.138
Tral 3 4.0.138 is an application by OOO SMP. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Tral 3 4.0.138 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tral 3 4.0.138 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tral 3 4.0.138 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tral 3 4.0.138". The Tral 3 4.0.138 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Tral 3 4.0.138 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tral 3 4.0.138, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tral 3 4.0.138:
- The publisher is: http://www.tral.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tral 3\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tral 3 4.0.138.
8. After uninstalling Tral 3 4.0.138, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tral 3 4.0.138 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tral 3 4.0.138 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tral 3 4.0.138 by OOO SMP from your computer, nor are we saying that Tral 3 4.0.138 by OOO SMP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tral 3 4.0.138 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 11:10:54.620