Train Your Brain
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Train Your Brain for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Train Your Brain from your systemDENA
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DENA. More information about Train Your Brain can be found at http://www.mamss.blogfa.com
. Train Your Brain is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Train Your Brain folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Train Your Brain by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Train Your Brain\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DENA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.30 MB (10801946 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Train Your Brain. They occupy about 11.59 MB (12147994
bytes) on disk.
- DENA.exe (10.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Train Your Brain version 1.0
Train Your Brain is an application marketed by DENA. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Train Your Brain is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Train Your Brain from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Train Your Brain or simply click the Search field and type in "Train Your Brain". If it is installed on your PC the Train Your Brain program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Train Your Brain in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Train Your Brain, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Train Your Brain:
- The software company is: http://www.mamss.blogfa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Train Your Brain\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Train Your Brain.
8. After removing Train Your Brain, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Train Your Brain that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Train Your Brain using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Train Your Brain by DENA from your PC, we are not saying that Train Your Brain by DENA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Train Your Brain supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 11:40:29.520