Train Station Simulator
Train Station Simulator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Train Station Simulator from your systemAppliks Apps Studios
. More information on Appliks Apps Studios can be found here
. Detailed information about Train Station Simulator can be seen at http://www.trainstationsimulator.com
. Train Station Simulator is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Train Station Simulator directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Train Station Simulator. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.73 MB (3910144 bytes) on disk and is called Train_Station_Simulator.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Train Station Simulator. They occupy about 3.73 MB (3910144
bytes) on disk.
- Train_Station_Simulator.exe (3.73 MB)
Train Station Simulator is a program released by Appliks Apps Studios. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Train Station Simulator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Train Station Simulator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Train Station Simulator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Train Station Simulator". If it exists on your system the Train Station Simulator program will be found automatically. After you click Train Station Simulator in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Train Station Simulator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Train Station Simulator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.trainstationsimulator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Train Station Simulator.
8. After removing Train Station Simulator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Train Station Simulator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Train Station Simulator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Train Station Simulator by Appliks Apps Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Train Station Simulator by Appliks Apps Studios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Train Station Simulator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:53:15.187