Traffic Browser 18.104.22.168
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Traffic Browser 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Traffic Browser 126.96.36.199 from your systemEaton Code LLC
. More info about Eaton Code LLC can be found here
. More info about the software Traffic Browser 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.trafficbrowser.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Traffic Browser directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Traffic Browser 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Traffic Browser\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called TrafficBrowser.exe and it has a size of 3.16 MB (3314208 bytes).
Traffic Browser 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.03 MB (7373352
bytes) on disk.
- TrafficBrowser.exe (3.16 MB)
- TrafficBrowserTabProcess.exe (134.03 KB)
- TrafficBrowserTabs.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.63 MB)
- wyUpdate.exe (434.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Traffic Browser 22.214.171.124.
Traffic Browser 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by Eaton Code LLC. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Traffic Browser 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Traffic Browser 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Traffic Browser 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Traffic Browser 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Traffic Browser 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. After you click Traffic Browser 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Traffic Browser 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Traffic Browser 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.trafficbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Traffic Browser\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Traffic Browser 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Traffic Browser 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Traffic Browser 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Traffic Browser 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Traffic Browser 188.8.131.52 by Eaton Code LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Traffic Browser 184.108.40.206 by Eaton Code LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Traffic Browser 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:59:36.073