Tradewinds 2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tradewinds 2 from your PCGameHouse
. More information on GameHouse can be seen here
. Usually the Tradewinds 2 program is installed in the C:\GameHouse Games\Tradewinds 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Tradewinds 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\86b69c0bb39bf207763597638271f246.rguninst" "AddRemove". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Tradewinds 2's primary file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and is named bstrapinstall.exe.
Tradewinds 2 contains of the executables below. They take 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapinstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- UnRar.exe (240.50 KB)
This page is about Tradewinds 2 version 1.0
Tradewinds 2 is an application offered by the software company GameHouse. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Tradewinds 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tradewinds 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tradewinds 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tradewinds 2". If it exists on your system the Tradewinds 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tradewinds 2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tradewinds 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tradewinds 2.
8. After removing Tradewinds 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tradewinds 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tradewinds 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tradewinds 2 by GameHouse from your PC, nor are we saying that Tradewinds 2 by GameHouse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tradewinds 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 18:45:23.650