Tradewinds 2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tradewinds 2 from your PCGameHouse
. More information on GameHouse can be seen here
. Usually the Tradewinds 2 program is installed in the C:\GameHouse Games\Tradewinds 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Tradewinds 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\installerMain.clf" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\uninstall\86b69c0bb39bf207763597638271f246.rguninst" "AddRemove". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Tradewinds 2's primary file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and is named bstrapinstall.exe.
Tradewinds 2 contains of the executables below. They take 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapinstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- UnRar.exe (240.50 KB)
This page is about Tradewinds 2 version 1.0
Tradewinds 2 is an application offered by the software company GameHouse. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Tradewinds 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tradewinds 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tradewinds 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tradewinds 2". The Tradewinds 2 program will be found very quickly. When you select Tradewinds 2 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tradewinds 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tradewinds 2.
8. After removing Tradewinds 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tradewinds 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tradewinds 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tradewinds 2 by GameHouse from your PC, nor are we saying that Tradewinds 2 by GameHouse is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tradewinds 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 18:45:23.650