Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal
You can find below details on how to uninstall Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal from your computerMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. More data about MetaQuotes Software Corp. can be read here
. You can read more about about Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal at https://www.metaquotes.net
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.71 MB (11234800 bytes) on disk and is called terminal.exe.
Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.94 MB (21958696
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (9.64 MB)
- terminal.exe (10.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (599.95 KB)
This data is about Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal version 4.00
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\config\accounts.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\config\community.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\config\server.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\config\terminal.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TraDesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\UninstallString
Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal is a program by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal". If it exists on your system the Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal:
- The publisher is: https://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal.
8. After uninstalling Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tradesto MetaTrader 4 Terminal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-04 03:26:26.150