TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18
TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 from your computerOLSoft LLC
. More info about OLSoft LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about about TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 at http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TraderXL Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TraderXL Pro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called pxlreg.exe and occupies 25.46 KB (26072 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18. They occupy 700.80 KB (717617
bytes) on disk.
- pxlreg.exe (25.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The current page applies to TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 version 6.1.18
TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 is an application by OLSoft LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18". If it exists on your system the TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 program will be found very quickly. When you select TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.AnalyzerXL.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TraderXL Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18.
8. After uninstalling TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 by OLSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 by OLSoft LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TraderXL Pro Package 6.1.18 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-23 12:19:02.530