This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TradeTrakker for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall TradeTrakker from your systemHagel Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Hagel Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.hageltech.com/tradetrakker
to get more details about TradeTrakker on Hagel Technologies Ltd.'s website. TradeTrakker is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeTrakker directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove TradeTrakker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeTrakker\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.39 MB (2509760 bytes) on disk and is called TradeTrk.exe.
TradeTrakker contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.52 MB (3692656
bytes) on disk.
- TradeTrk.exe (2.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about TradeTrakker version 3.51
alone. You can find below a few links to other TradeTrakker versions:
...click to view all...
TradeTrakker is a program marketed by the software company Hagel Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove TradeTrakker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TradeTrakker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TradeTrakker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TradeTrakker". If it exists on your system the TradeTrakker program will be found automatically. When you select TradeTrakker in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TradeTrakker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TradeTrakker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hageltech.com/tradetrakker
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TradeTrakker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TradeTrakker.
8. After removing TradeTrakker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TradeTrakker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TradeTrakker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TradeTrakker by Hagel Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that TradeTrakker by Hagel Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TradeTrakker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 19:08:10.300