This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TradeShark for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TradeShark from your PCMarket Technologies, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on Market Technologies, LLC. You can see more info on TradeShark at http://www.tradeshark.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Market Technologies\TradeShark directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for TradeShark is "C:\Program Files\Market Technologies\TradeShark\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.35 MB (1418432 bytes) on disk and is labeled TradeShark.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside TradeShark. They take about 2.05 MB (2147169
bytes) on disk.
- TradeShark.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.66 KB)
The current page applies to TradeShark version 2.0.00.0551
alone. You can find below a few links to other TradeShark releases:
...click to view all...
TradeShark is an application offered by Market Technologies, LLC. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall TradeShark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TradeShark from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TradeShark or simply activate the Search field and type in "TradeShark". The TradeShark app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TradeShark in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TradeShark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TradeShark:
- The software company is: http://www.tradeshark.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Market Technologies\TradeShark\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TradeShark.
8. After removing TradeShark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TradeShark which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TradeShark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TradeShark by Market Technologies, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that TradeShark by Market Technologies, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TradeShark in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 03:43:17.163