This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Trade Terminal for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Trade Terminal from your systemIFC Markets
. You can read more on IFC Markets or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IFC Markets\Trade Terminal directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\IFC Markets\Trade Terminal\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Trade Terminal. nttxml.exe is the Trade Terminal's main executable file and it takes close to 24.07 MB (25239256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Trade Terminal. They take about 24.48 MB (25671113
bytes) on disk.
- nttxml.exe (24.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (421.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.0
of Trade Terminal. Click on the links below for other Trade Terminal versions:
...click to view all...
Trade Terminal is an application by the software company IFC Markets. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Trade Terminal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Trade Terminal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Trade Terminal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Trade Terminal". The Trade Terminal app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Trade Terminal in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Trade Terminal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Trade Terminal.
8. After removing Trade Terminal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Trade Terminal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Trade Terminal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Trade Terminal by IFC Markets from your computer, nor are we saying that Trade Terminal by IFC Markets is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Trade Terminal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 10:53:52.180