Trade Guider RT V4
This page is about Trade Guider RT V4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Trade Guider RT V4 from your PCTradeGuider
. Check out here
for more information on TradeGuider. Click on www.tradeguider.com/
to get more facts about Trade Guider RT V4 on TradeGuider's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trade Guider RT V4 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Trade Guider RT V4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trade Guider RT V4\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled tg_rt.exe and it has a size of 2.55 MB (2677248 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Trade Guider RT V4. They take about 4.63 MB (4859272
bytes) on disk.
- alert.exe (715.50 KB)
- primateremoteassistance.exe (166.84 KB)
- TGRTSetupV4.exe (569.20 KB)
- tg_rt.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Trade Guider RT V4 version 4
Trade Guider RT V4 is an application by TradeGuider. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Trade Guider RT V4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Trade Guider RT V4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Trade Guider RT V4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Trade Guider RT V4". If it exists on your system the Trade Guider RT V4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Trade Guider RT V4 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Trade Guider RT V4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Trade Guider RT V4:
- The software company is: www.tradeguider.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trade Guider RT V4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Trade Guider RT V4.
8. After removing Trade Guider RT V4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Trade Guider RT V4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Trade Guider RT V4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Trade Guider RT V4 by TradeGuider from your PC, nor are we saying that Trade Guider RT V4 by TradeGuider is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Trade Guider RT V4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:13:35.400