Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5
Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 from your computerspidy.ch
. More information on spidy.ch can be seen here
. You can see more info on Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 at http://spidy.ch
. Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Track-o-Bot folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Track-o-Bot\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Track-o-Bot.exe and its approximative size is 3.09 MB (3243008 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5. They take about 3.78 MB (3963041
bytes) on disk.
- Track-o-Bot.exe (3.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
This data is about Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 version 0.8.5
Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 is an application offered by spidy.ch. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5". If it is installed on your PC the Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://spidy.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Track-o-Bot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5.
8. After removing Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 by spidy.ch from your PC, we are not saying that Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 by spidy.ch is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Track-o-Bot version 0.8.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 23:36:11.567