Track My Package
Track My Package is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Track My Package from your systemSpigot, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Spigot, Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpigotSettings directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SpigotSettings\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Track My Package. Uninstall.exe is the Track My Package's main executable file and it occupies circa 261.34 KB (267616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Track My Package. They take about 261.34 KB (267616
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (261.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Track My Package.
Track My Package is a program released by the software company Spigot, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Track My Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Track My Package from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Track My Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "Track My Package". If it is installed on your PC the Track My Package app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Track My Package in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Track My Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Track My Package.
8. After removing Track My Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Track My Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Track My Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Track My Package by Spigot, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Track My Package by Spigot, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Track My Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 15:22:24.930