Track-It DataLogger is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Track-It DataLogger from your computerMonarch
. More information on Monarch can be seen here
. Track-It DataLogger is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MI\DataLogger folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MI\DataLogger\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Track-It DataLogger. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.12 MB (1178624 bytes) on disk and is called DataLogger.exe.
The executable files below are part of Track-It DataLogger. They take about 7.65 MB (8019459
bytes) on disk.
- DataLogger.exe (1.12 MB)
- Track-It Setup Wizard Setup.exe (5.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
- wuwinstaller.exe (369.13 KB)
The current page applies to Track-It DataLogger version 1.0.24
alone. For more Track-It DataLogger versions please click below:
Track-It DataLogger is an application offered by the software company Monarch. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Track-It DataLogger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Track-It DataLogger from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Track-It DataLogger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Track-It DataLogger". If it exists on your system the Track-It DataLogger app will be found automatically. After you click Track-It DataLogger in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Track-It DataLogger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Track-It DataLogger.
8. After uninstalling Track-It DataLogger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Track-It DataLogger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Track-It DataLogger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Track-It DataLogger by Monarch from your computer, nor are we saying that Track-It DataLogger by Monarch is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Track-It DataLogger supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 15:38:08.727