This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Tracealyzer 4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Tracealyzer 4 from your systemPercepio AB
. You can find out more on Percepio AB or check for application updates here
. Usually the Tracealyzer 4 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Percepio\Tracealyzer 4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Percepio\Tracealyzer 4\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tracealyzer 4. Tracealyzer 4's primary file takes around 38.09 KB (39008 bytes) and its name is Tracealyzer.exe.
The executables below are part of Tracealyzer 4. They occupy about 207.54 KB (212520
bytes) on disk.
- Tracealyzer.exe (38.09 KB)
- TracealyzerCefApp.exe (15.59 KB)
- TracealyzerMonitor.exe (29.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (124.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.3
of Tracealyzer 4. For more Tracealyzer 4 versions please click below:
Tracealyzer 4 is an application offered by the software company Percepio AB. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Tracealyzer 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Tracealyzer 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tracealyzer 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tracealyzer 4". If it is installed on your PC the Tracealyzer 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tracealyzer 4 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tracealyzer 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tracealyzer 4.
8. After removing Tracealyzer 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tracealyzer 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tracealyzer 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tracealyzer 4 by Percepio AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Tracealyzer 4 by Percepio AB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tracealyzer 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 18:22:10.003