TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F
This web page is about TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F from your PCBozo SoftWare
. More information on Bozo SoftWare can be found here
. More information about the software TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F can be found at https://tracfoil.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TraCFoil folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TraCFoil\unins000.exe. TraCFoil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.06 MB (1110016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F. They occupy about 1.80 MB (1882331
bytes) on disk.
- SepdeciVb5.exe (13.00 KB)
- TraCFoil.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
- uninstalairfoils.exe (39.75 KB)
The current web page applies to TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F version 3
TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F is an application by the software company Bozo SoftWare. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F or simply activate the Search field and type in "TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F". If it exists on your system the TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F app will be found very quickly. After you click TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F:
- The web site of the program is: https://tracfoil.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TraCFoil\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F.
8. After removing TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F by Bozo SoftWare from your computer, we are not saying that TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F by Bozo SoftWare is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TraCFoil V 4.11.06 F in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 09:57:20.837