Towers of Oz
This page is about Towers of Oz for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Towers of Oz from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Towers of Oz on WildTangent's website. Towers of Oz is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TowersofOz directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TowersofOz\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Towers of Oz. Towers Of Oz-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.56 MB (8974256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Towers of Oz. They occupy 17.28 MB (18120864
bytes) on disk.
- Towers Of Oz-WT.exe (8.56 MB)
- Towers Of Oz.exe (8.39 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Towers of Oz. You can find below info on other releases of Towers of Oz:
Towers of Oz is an application released by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Towers of Oz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Towers of Oz from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Towers of Oz or simply activate the Search field and type in "Towers of Oz". If it exists on your system the Towers of Oz app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Towers of Oz in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Towers of Oz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Towers of Oz:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TowersofOz\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Towers of Oz.
8. After removing Towers of Oz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Towers of Oz that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Towers of Oz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Towers of Oz by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Towers of Oz by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Towers of Oz supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:38:27.197