This web page is about TowerTilt for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TowerTilt from your computerTowerTilt
. Go over here
where you can get more info on TowerTilt. You can get more details related to TowerTilt at http://towertilt.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TowerTilt directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TowerTilt by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TowerTilt\TowerTiltuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. TowerTiltUninstall.exe is the TowerTilt's primary executable file and it takes circa 234.38 KB (240000 bytes) on disk.
TowerTilt contains of the executables below. They occupy 757.88 KB (776064
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- TowerTiltUninstall.exe (234.38 KB)
This data is about TowerTilt version 2014.07.03.023636
only. For more TowerTilt versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TowerTilt is a program by the software company TowerTilt. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall TowerTilt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TowerTilt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TowerTilt or simply click the Search feature and type in "TowerTilt". The TowerTilt application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TowerTilt in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TowerTilt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TowerTilt:
- The web site of the application is: http://towertilt.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TowerTilt\TowerTiltuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TowerTilt.
8. After removing TowerTilt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TowerTilt that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TowerTilt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TowerTilt by TowerTilt from your PC, we are not saying that TowerTilt by TowerTilt is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TowerTilt in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-27 08:05:19.023